Paris Gay Tours offers you the best Paris walking tour to take an insider’s stroll through the lovely Marais, one of the oldest and historical areas of Paris.
Our Marais expert guide who has lived in the area since 2005, will share with you breathtaking historic buildings and private mansions dating back to the 1600s, beautiful manicured parks and gardens and some of the finest galleries and small jewel-like museums.
Discover the city’s chicest clothing boutiques while food lovers can feast at some of the top food shops, patisseries, and chocolate shops.
The tour also includes a visit to the Jewish Quarter exploring synagogues, the Shoah Memorial, and the tasty Jewish food shops. Enjoy this unforgettable tour of a truly magical part of Paris. Tour includes a stop at an award winning bakery for a pastry and a coffee. (Not included in price).
- Rendez vous at the meeting point
- Le Marais Quarter
- Coffee break in a famous bakery (drinks and food not inlcuded)
- Jewish Quarter
- Drop off at the meeting point
- 3 hours
- Professional Guide service
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Drinks and Food
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
- Spending money
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Up to 3 Adults – 237€
Extra guests – 79€/pp
Departures everyday at 11’00AM and 3’00PM
Café at Le Marais
Fill in this form with your prefered date and hour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.